Office of Student Life

Student Advocacy Center


Students with disabilities, including temporary disabilities, should contact Student Life Disability Services. In order to receive accommodations, you must be registered with SLDS.

Other services may be available, depending on your situation, such as On-Demand Paratransit. If you have questions about disabilities, feel free to get in touch with us for more information.